RADUGA GREZ- Sand stacking tower
The natural pyramid is a breakthrough in the study of size. Children often remember how to assemble a pyramid simply by color, and not by disk size. This pyramid will help to learn exactly the sizes, and color details will give a hint. So playing is much more interesting!
With it you can come up with dozens of games:
- Collect from larger to smaller and vice versa
- Lay out on a plane
- Build a pyramid without a pin
- Play as if discs are boat houses for gnomes
- Use as a stencil for drawing
- String on a rope or ribbon and unwind
- Lay out beads in holes
- Natural color + harmonious sand colors
- Handmade solid wood
- Suitable from 6 months
- A perfect gift!
- Size 17.5 × 12 cm