SOIL DRYING BLOCK
Chocolate-bar-shaped desiccant made from diatomaceous earth. The amazing natural ingredient will offer safety and comfort for everyday use. Small enough to fit small-mouthed containers. Perfectly for use in Salt and Sugar jar.
Although using the block over time may change its color, the quality is not affected. You may wash it with water after use and dry it under the sun
Made in Japan
Notes on Usage:
- You may notice a bit of powder around the block however, this is not a problem with the quality. Due to the nature of the material, the powder is expected.
- As it is food hygiene tested, there is no harm to health even if small particles are consumed.
- There is a limit to the moisture absorption when used over time. Simply place it outside or under the sun to restore its effect.
- Using it in a humid salt container may result in certain salt getting stuck to the block. Just remove the block, wash or remove the salt and you can reuse it after drying it under the sun.
- Due to certain natural minerals in the salt, the color of the block may change, however, the function is not affected.
- When washing the lid, wash it in water quickly and let it dry well under the sun.
- Please do not keep the lid in water for a long time as it will lead to degradation of the material.
- When not in use, please store in a dry place.
- Avoid from reach of children, especially infants.